I am determined to be a lifelong learner. In spare time, I am an avid reader and interested in writing as well. I hope to publish a book in the future.
The followings are the books Kaiyuan read.
- Learning in Graphical Models. Michael I. Jordan. MIT Press. 1999.
- Probabilistic Graphical Models: Principles and Techniques. Daphne Koller and Nir Friedman. MIT Press. 2009.
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning. Bishop, Christopher. Springer. 2006.
- Linear Programming and Extensions. Dantzig, George B. RAND Corporation. 1963.
- Linear Programming 2: Theory and Extensions. Dantzig, George B., Thapa, Mukund N. Springer. 2003.
- Introduction to Algorithms, Third Edition. Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest and Clifford Stein. MIT Press 2009.
The followings are the courses he took online.
- CS229: Machine learning, Andrew Ng, Stanford.
- Algorithms I, Kevin Wayne, Robert Sedgewick, Princedon.
- Machine Learning Foundations, Hsuan-Tien Lin, NTU.
- Machine Learning Techniques, Hsuan-Tien Lin, NTU.
- Text Mining and Analytics, ChengXiang Zhai, UIUC.
- Git Tutorials, 廖雪峰.