His research focuses on adversarial learning on graphs, security & privacy issues in machine learning, graph embedding. He also has broad research interests around machine learning, security, game theory, graph embedding and their applications in general.
Before that, he was a research assistant in the State Key Laboratory of CAD&CG at Zhejiang University under the supervision of Prof. Wei Chen from Feb 2017 to Aug 2018. He received his B.Eng degree from Chang’an University in 2017.
- I’m looking for Ph.D. position.
- 08/2018, get enrolled in UTD as a CS graduate student.
- 02/2017, I am doing research assistant at Zhejiang University.
- 11/2016, I received National Scholarship.
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award, 2017
Awarded to students with excellent graduate thesis, top ~5% students.
- China National Scholarship, 2016
Highest level of scholarship set by the government of China, top ~1% students.
- Third Place Award in National College Students Cloud Computing Application Innovation Contest, 2016
Aim to discover the best technology in cloud computing.
- Second Place Award in China Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2015
Top mathematical modeling competition in China.